Inheritance for Wife, 2 Sons, 7 Daughters

Q: A person died leaving no parents, no grandparents, one wife, 2 sons and 7 daughters. How should his estate be distributed?

A: The wife will get 12.5%. The remainder 87.5% will be divided into 11 shares. Each daughter will get one share and each son will get two shares.